Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website or application.
- To persist the contact page filter choice
- To persist the automation scenario visilbity tab (agents)
- Persist the tag management sort key in index page
- Persist the sort value in search page
- Get google auth token and use it on future requests for native mobile
- Get user api token
- Setting the domain of the account (Connexica)
- Ticket filter names for agents (agents)
- Persist ticket view sort order
- Setting node session of the generated hash
- Storing order of filters
- Store order type of ticket filter
- Google Analytics cookie for visitor information and source
More details information on these cookies can be found on the following:
You can set your browser to either reject all cookies, to allow only “trusted” websites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those websites you are currently on.
If you wish to turn off cookies in your web browser this may affect usage of certain Helpdesk features.